Sunday, September 4, 2011

Are You Lonely?


Loneliness is a powerful feeling, and it can be very painful. It is a feeling of emptiness. There is a sensation of isolation, a feeling of being cut off from other humans. It affects people of all ages and of all races, social strata, and creeds. 

No wonder why many people today experience loneliness. Is it possible to cope with loneliness?
What have some done to overcome this powerful feeling?

Here are comforting words from Someone who cares about us and doesn't want us to be lonely: 


"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10)

The following link will show us how to cope successfully with this feeling.