Friday, May 28, 2010

On Owning Houses With Gardens

Simple houses with lush gardens around them always attract me. I love their grass carpets and their colorful flowers. This photo here is just one of the  many nice houses that I spotted here. Such houses remind me of a prophecy concerning the future of righteous humans. Someday, everyone will have his/her own house with beautiful surroundings. And I believe in the promise quoted below.



"And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.  They will not toil for nothing, nor will they bring to birth for disturbance; because they are the offspring made up of the blessed ones of Jehovah, and their descendants with them." 
- Isaiah 65:21-23