Saturday, May 15, 2010

"When I Am Weak, Then I Am Powerful"

"Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses..... 
For when I am weak, then I am powerful." 
- 2 Corinthians 12:10


The daily pressures, challenges and adversities that we face may weaken and paralyze us. However, these are the times when we need strength to cope with our situation. And where can we get the power that we need? No other than the One who gives energy to the tired ones, the Almighty God, Jehovah. All we need to do is approach Him in prayer and ask for His holy spirit to guide and strengthen us. In that way, the most powerful force in the universe, God's holy spirit, empowers us to deal with difficult situations and succeed in our good works. And then we can confidently echo the expression of the apostle Paul quoted above.