Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh The Beauty of Our Creator's Law!

One reason why I love to read God's Word and share its message to others is  that of the wonderful benefits that it brings to me personally. It gives me joy that can help me cope with adversities. It makes my life beautiful amidst all the ugly things in the world that invade our lives. It gives light to my path and brightens up my days as I strive to follow its wise instructions. It makes my life meaningful and entirely satisfying.

If God's Word does wonderful things to me, I'm sure that it also works beneficially for others who truly desire to be guided by the best Instructor in the whole Universe.


"How I do love your law!
All day long it is my concern.
Wiser than my enemies your commandment makes me,
Because to time indefinite it is mine.
More insight than all my teachers I have come to have,
Because your reminders are a concern to me.
With more understanding than older men I behave,
Because I have observed your own orders.
From every bad path I have restrained my feet,
For the purpose that I may keep your word.
From your judicial decisions I have not turned aside,
For you yourself have instructed me.
How smooth to my palate your sayings have been,
More so than honey to my mouth!
Owing to your orders I behave with understanding.
That is why I have hated every false path."
- Psalms 119:97-104